Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i finally have the car running good,sounds good,loads of power but i am having vacuum problems!!! :mad:

the best bet would be getting someone to take some photos of their termi to show me the vacuum routing?:yes i need pics of the drivers and passengers side of the blower as well as the back of it. and then possibly post them here?

or if someone knows where i can get a schematic for the vacuum lines?:dunno i have searched all over the net and cant find anything,please help!!!!!:sorry

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Go check out SVTPerformance.com and search for Vacuum routing, etc. There's a **** load of **** over there in the Termi section.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Go check out SVTPerformance.com and search for Vacuum routing, etc. There's a **** load of **** over there in the Termi section.
thank you sir,will do. but i googled it like crazy and the only thing i could find was boost bypass and egr delete:confused:

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I took these a while ago when I was doing the Eaton swap. They're from a stock Cobra we had in the shop. Not sure if it'll help much.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I took these a while ago when I was doing the Eaton swap. They're from a stock Cobra we had in the shop. Not sure if it'll help much.

thats exactly what i was looking for!!! thanks bro i appreciate it!!!:D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey i appreciate the pics!!! i rerouted the vacuum lines and did a partial bypass on the boost valve and she runs awesome!!! thanks for your help reloaded!!!

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Nice, NOW POST SOME VIDS :D

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Not a problem sir. Glad that I could help. :D

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
im gonna get it tuned this thursday and then go to the track friday!!!

im gonna have to ease it off the line so i dont leave the irs on the track!!!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
will post vids of it on the dyno and then some at the track on friday!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts