so my car died on me last night. all my lights got dim and it just shut off.
wont let me turn on the car..but the radio still worked. i dont think its my battery bcuz i got it replaced yesterday as well. do u guys think its the alternator?
My guess would be alternator. I have had that happen to me as well. The radio uses very little electricity, so it will run with almost none. The headlights suck out ALOT of juice and will kill the car quick if the alternator is bad.
You can also check it with a meter. Just put the probes on the battery terminals without starting the car. Then start the car and if the voltage goes down with the car running then your alternator is bad.