j-mod and shift kit

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
shift kit, shifter, tuner, torque converter

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
ok so we all know that the sixxers take all of **** from the v8 guys and stuff and the guys with the automatics take more and i am one of them now wat can i do to show these guys wat my auto can really do wat parts would u suggest to beef up the tranny
4.2L stroker, twin turbos, H/C/I, built auto, b&M **** kit, 3500 stall, 8.8 rear end, alum drive shaft.

Sorry got carried away.

Jmod, B&M shift kit, sct tuner.

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
^lol classic answer. Just get a tuner OR a shift kit, bc i think you can do the same thing with either. and then just give em the bird and be like how much does your insurance cost and how often do you to fill up?

·
Registered
817 Posts
uh...sorry don't wnna jack ur thread but isn't a j-mod the same as a shift kit.....thats what i waas thinking......

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
definitely look into a J-mod... and then a tuner should put you in a good way... if you have the spare cash a shift kit will also do ya good

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
J mod valve body..
Modded to Jerrys specs, apparently he was a tech at ford and knew what to do with these transmissions.

·
Shake N' Bake
5,698 Posts
nothin wrong with an automatic, and anyone who gives u **** about owning one are probably retarded and just like to play with sticks.........

·
Registered
965 Posts
nothin wrong with an automatic, and anyone who gives u **** about owning one are probably retarded and just like to play with sticks.........
whatever helps you sleep at night :p

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
hey a nice car is a nice car, standard or automatic should be more of a personal preference
i disagree, no car should come with an automatic transmission, there should have to be a $40,000 charge on top of sticker to get one

·
Banned
12,740 Posts
i disagree, no car should come with an automatic transmission, there should have to be a $40,000 charge on top of sticker to get one
Why a 40,000$ charge? You realize your super fast cars are mostly automatic.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
yeah thats stupid, i do feel that you should have to drive an auto only if you take your drivers test with an auto though, like European countries until you pass the test with a manual u have to drive an auto

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Why a 40,000$ charge? You realize your super fast cars are mostly automatic.
yeah thats stupid, i do feel that you should have to drive an auto only if you take your drivers test with an auto though, like European countries until you pass the test with a manual u have to drive an auto
i was kidding, but i really dont like driving cars that are auto, its to boring IMO, i like manuals alot better. thats just me, some people prefer auto's, i just dont

1 - 20 of 31 Posts