Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out last night rolling the streets, A little white acura Integ. comes rolling up on me talking $hit about fords, 4 guys in his car, me and my buddy in mine. I tell him to take it out to the strip where we race. we go out, Put $200on the race, I give him 4 cars and have 2 of his guys plus my guy stay in the car with me. I nail his a$$ by 3 1/2 cars. told you it would be a good laugh

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
haha awesome man :spank whip that a$%.

·
Achieving more N/A power!
3,156 Posts
Ditto on post this in the racing section... did you collect your $200?

·
Registered
141 Posts
I was out last night rolling the streets, A little white acura Integ. comes rolling up on me talking about fords, 4 guys in his car, me and my buddy in mine. I tell him to take it out to the strip where we race. we go out, Put $200on the race, I give him 4 cars and have 2 of his guys plus my guy stay in the car with me. I nail his a$$ by 3 1/2 cars. told you it would be a good laugh

Why did you have those two cock smokes in your car? LOL, **** that bullshit.

·
Registered
922 Posts
ricers and their pitiful ass 4 bangers........

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah I collected my $200, and the reason I had his guys in the car was for the added weight so there wasn't any bitch a$$ whinning about weight differences in the cars plus mine is a droptop so even more weight. I just didn't want any excuses about why I won. Had to teach this guy that american muscle will always win these little imports. I don't care what you do to a 4 banger we can make our V8s faster.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts