Modded Mustang Forums banner

hey all

1K views 43 replies 23 participants last post by  thoroughbred 
#1 · (Edited)
hi everybody. just got my first ever mustang. she's a 98 gt auto, 59,000 miles bone stock. i've having fun with this car. i plan on doing some mods soon. i'm going to start with the cold air kit and exhaust.

See less See more
#14 ·
welcome to MM see you like guns...so that means no trench coats for you my friend.!!! lol

#29 ·
thoroughbred welcome and thanks for serving are country surprised nobody has thanked you yet.

Now as far as this zombie thing goes all you need is a tall building a gold desert eagle and a gold Beretta 50cal sniper. (gold just makes you look like more of a bad ass not that anyone will be alive to see but still.) maybe an mp7 for when you need to find food and supplies. and have fun shooting all your enemies from high school and work. O don't forget to play the look alike game. :rofl

#35 ·
yup i know but i just dont wanna get deployed to iraq and you dont always get deployed my brother most likely wont even tho he is base security. :) he got special clearence so he works on nuclear bases only.

Metal work is what im going in for so that can help me with cars and civi careers.

Tiller does like men we all know this. lol jk but he likes guns and killing zombies more and we all have to get ready for the zombie take over anyway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.