Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know i posted once already, but i just got in my new bullitt rims from AM. Just had to see what everyone thought of em. So..tell me what you think =)

·
Registered
671 Posts
Looks good!!! now just lower it

·
Livin' the Dream
303 Posts
You will love the stance lowered. I don't see a chin spoiler and that is the only thing I dragged on my lowered 02 GT when I had it. Even then, it was only on the way out of certain drive ways.

·
He who wipes so much.
1,465 Posts
That wheel gap...lol!! Lower it a few inches. You'll learn how to drive it after you've lowered it. I was actually looking at getting some louvers as well. Both rear window and the quarter windows.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I like the black decals! lol. By that do you mean the stripes or door? Ill check out some lowering kits, but as of right now window louvers are for sure :D Possibly a chin spoiler as well, i just bought the halogen headlights and foglights. Cant wait to see how it looks soon as my dad puts it on. Hes taking care of it while im tdy in korea.
Now that you point it out i can really see the wheel gap..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Also while im on here, anyone know where i can get some regular fog light connectors? Got the foglights just not the wiring harnesses

1 - 15 of 15 Posts