Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 82 Posts

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
hell yea id lick a clean chicks asshole if it got her off lol
You must be hung like a thumbtack, cause I know I can definitaly get a girl off without my mouth anywhere near her ass... But then agian, Im also one of those guys that has relatively no interest in PIITB.

·
The George Forman of Keepers
2,356 Posts
It always sounds gross out of the moment. But when your in the moment and stuff gets crazy....

Seriously, when your married for a long ass time, eventually your tongue will make it to every spot on her body. Even if by accident. But she's gots to be hot to begin with. I'm not about licking a fatty's crack only to end up with corn stuck between my teeth.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
It always sounds gross out of the moment. But when your in the moment and stuff gets crazy....

Seriously, when your married for a long ass time, eventually your tongue will make it to every spot on her body. Even if by accident. But she's gots to be hot to begin with. I'm not about licking a fatty's crack only to end up with corn stuck between my teeth.
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
El Conquistador
1,117 Posts

i threw up alittle in my mouth !!!!

·
amateur adult film star
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
You must be hung like a thumbtack, cause I know I can definitaly get a girl off without my mouth anywhere near her ass... But then agian, Im also one of those guys that has relatively no interest in PIITB.
im hung like a flea over 90% of my body is penis lol jk but i get girls off easy but dude if a girls gonna do her best to get you off you should return the favor and if thats what will help then you should just do it

·
Hip Hop Artist
6,524 Posts

ya im not a fan of dingleberries..

21 - 40 of 82 Posts