Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everybody im spencer from greenville, sc im 21 years old. i have a 89 5.0. hatchback that im gettin ready for drag racing, its blue with grey interior. ive recently built the engine, i bored it 30 over, put a bennet racing custom ground cam, JE Pistons, eagle forged crank, forged push and connecting rods, 4 bolt main caps and stud girdle. Also AEM brute force cold air intake, MSD 6A ignition, flex-a-lite electric fan, 3" radiator, and march pulleys. For the drivetrain i have a c4 3 speed auto trans, b&m shift kit, b&m hammerhead rachet shifter, b&m nitrous hole shot 3200 stall torque converter, and 3.73 gears in the rear end. i relocated the battery to the hatch, 255 lph fuel pump, 24lb injectors, subframe connectors, powermaster alternator and starter. Thats all i have so far its pushin around 350 to 370 not quite sure but i still have to get it dyno tuned, edelbrock rpmII intake manifold, brodix st 5.0. heads, mass airflow sensor, diablo chip, lightweight drive shaft. well i look forward to talkin with yall.

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
welcome to MM. sounds like a nice setup you got. any pics?

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
Welcome to the site...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts