Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Zip Your my Hero....
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok now that I got your attention. lol

My new baby Chloe Fox Harris ( yes Fox is her middle name. My wife said Mustang was to long. haha. ) was entered into the Gerber baby contest for her age. I need people to vote for her.

There are way to many entries and when my wife looked yesterday it took over an hour to find her. lol

So here is the direct link. It is free to vote and you can vote everyday till August when it ends. They do not send you any email or anything like that so use all your email accounts. But please help out and vote.

I will for sure give reps to all. I know I can count on you guys. Thank you very much.

http://www.gerber.com/photo/default.aspx?entryid=13946&source=10086871&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=GerberGeneration#/detail/

Also I have a lot more better pics of this cuttie as well. lol

cliffnotes:
Girl named after car
Go vote everyday
Its free
Reps to all

:hug:rockon

·
Registered
987 Posts
I voted a few times

·
Zip Your my Hero....
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey thanks guys. It sucks that the site doesnt show you who is in the lead yet. But this goes till Aug so dont forget to vote every day. haha. Thank you again.

·
MM Gaming Guru
5,692 Posts
just tossed a vote for today!

Edit: hahahah, I have two active email accounts I use, so make that two votes per day! rofl

·
Zip Your my Hero....
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey thanks for the votes. All reps left so far. I wanna hit 50 by the end today. That would be a great goal. We have 26 so far so we can do it. haha

Hatch I even left cliff notes just for you. haha

·
Zip Your my Hero....
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Got to Mcqueen and left to much feedback So I will get you in 24. haha. But yes it was to get attention. haha. Sorry for the lie but you know it was for the family. haha.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts