Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

Names Greg, I live in New Bern, NC. I've been a lurker here for a while, not posting, just reading. Finally decided to make posts. I have a 2003 Azure Blue Mach 1 that is midly modified. A little bit about myself first, im 26 years old, and this is my third Mustang. '93 hatch in School, '98 GT after that, and now the Mach.

Now about the car. There's been alot of time and effort (not to mention $$) into this car.

Interior: Speed of sound 2 guage pod with Wideband A/F and Boost custom gauges by Speedhut to say "mach 1" on the face.

Exterior: 18x9 front and 18x10 rear Saleen wheels with Pony centercap thingys, Chrome "mustang" inserts in the rear, Shorty Antenna, and Tinted glass all-round except for front.

Drivetrain and Suspension: 2.1L Intercooled Kenne Bell @ 9psi, BBK 65mm TB, KB Cool air kit, K&N, 60lbs injectors, Boost-a-pump, Terminator tank with dual GT pumps, SLP Longtubes, SLP mid-pipe, Flowmaster Cat-back, Mcleod RST clutch, Steeda Tri-ax, 4.10 gears, Drilled/slotted brembo rotors, Full Tubular K-member and A-arms, Coilovers, Sub-frame connectors.

The car was recently tuned to 497rwhp on a safe 93 octane tune. No times yet, every TnT night at my local track, it rains. Expecting mid 11's until my driving improves with the car and all it's new-found power. Car made 325rwhp before the KB. It is a blast to drive, and just pulls forever with the KB! I am the third owner, and the car only has 16,900 miles on it! It is immaculate on the inside, the paint is still great, and under the hood is very clean as well. But enough talk, on to the pics!

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
Very nice. Welcome to Modded Mustangs :)

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Coastal plains is allright, Bridgeton is much closer for me though. its literally 5 mins from my house. where as CPD is over an hour. But if theres alot of guys from here at CPD, I may be inticed to go.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
awesome mach! prob my favorit model new edge! i'm diggin the saleens also!

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Coastal plains is allright, Bridgeton is much closer for me though. its literally 5 mins from my house. where as CPD is over an hour. But if theres alot of guys from here at CPD, I may be inticed to go.
Ah gotcha. A few guys from here go there, but the WOTMustangs club has their track day there. I met a few of them up there awhile back but havent been up there since.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts