Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, everyone. I'm a new member, but I've been reading these forums for a long time. I have a black 1995 v6. I'm good friends with kerry, if you know who I'm talking about. he's on here from time to time.

My question:
I have/had a pair of halo projectors, but a friend of mine backed into my car with his Nova (aka: an ARMY Tank!), and shattered one of my headlights. So, he's paying for a new pair. I just can't decide which ones would look better on my model. Opinions?

My original pair:
eBay Motors: 94 95 96 97 98 MUSTANG GT PROJECTOR HEAD LIGHTS LAMP BK (item 140212902266 end time Mar-11-08 15:24:38 PDT)

Pair I'm thinkin' about:
eBay Motors: 94 95 96 97 98 MUSTANG HALO+LED PROJECTOR HEAD LIGHTS B (item 140211849022 end time Mar-05-08 21:24:40 PST)

I really like the double halos of the 2nd, but I like how mine now have the purple lens and the light in the corner. It just looks better in the day time. Are there any double halos w/ purple lenses? Thanks.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
im sure there are, someone on here probably has a link they can give you. attach a pic of your car that will help us give better opinions. Just remember to reseal aftermarket headlights as a precaution with some clear silicone.

welcome to the forums by the way

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
wow so projector styling has gone down over the years

out of the two i would get the second ones... but im not a fan of projectors

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
just tell him to give you the nova and call it even IMO

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here's a pic. the site's not letting me do an attachment, so I hope my signature will do. What do you all think?

·
Registered
2,556 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone!

To Avaric3 and Onemanzu: I just really like the halos. idk. It's just my opinion, but those are def nice lights too. But I am going to get some fog lights and I was going to get those as HIDs. How do you think they will look with the halos? (when driving I would only run the halos, like in my avatar, and the fog lights).

ps - I cropped my signature so you can get a better view.

·
Registered
587 Posts
me thinks it would look pretty good. And I would stick to the ones that you have on there in the pic. They look less busy. Welcome to MM, by the way.

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
they are both to busy thats why i say stick with the stock look

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah, I'll probably stick with the same ones. They just flow w/ the car.

Does anyone else think HID fogs will look good w/ halos? Or not? why?

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
... the way they look... they disrupt the lines in my opinion and make the front look very flat while at the same time debadging that mustang-ness that makes our cars special... they have always had a running pony on the front, don't change it

1 - 20 of 26 Posts