Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm trying to find a new daily driver and I'm thinking a fox would be fun I found a 93 roller the guys asking 19 I'd be happy around 14 or 1500 so if he took it do you think it be worth swapping a motor and tranny into? I have a motor and tranny from a 94 gt with only 400 miles on it so it have to clean it up and make sure it's all good but what do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
The good is that you can go for a test drive (unless the motor is junk) so you can test everything else, the bad is that it's a little steep for price. Why is he abandoning the car and keeping the motor? That's a good question! Paint seems iffy for that price, but everything's only worth as much as someone is willing to pay. If you're willing, go for it.

·
Registered
538 Posts
buy the car with the motor if not find another

·
Registered
11,200 Posts
Its to bad that its not a 1991:)

·
Registered
249 Posts
Doesn't look like a bad deal to me, but there are no shots of the interior, which could be a PITA to fix up, based on the number of annoying things that can break. I've seen nicer rollers, but for higher prices. All in all it's not awful, but I'd question whether you could find one as clean for that price...at least not around the D.C. area like where I am.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts