Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm Mike Johnson. I'm from Sioux City, Iowa. I'm 19 years old, I went to college at Wyotech in Laramie, Wyoming for their diesel program.

I've always liked mustangs since I was little. I've had many mustangs but right now I have an 86 notch drag car. It has a 302 with a 5 speed, Edelbrock intake and 750 CFM carb, header back exhaust, HEI ignition, 3.73s and a locker, and bunch of other stuff. I'm going to be running a 200 shot of nitrous on it soon.

I also just bought a 97 V6 5 speed that I use for daily driving. I also have a 2001 F-250 7.3L diesel 6 speed. It has an AFe stage 2 intake and 4" turbo back straight pipe exhaust. I'm going to be getting the Edge Evolution 2 programmer for it. Its a towing rig.

I was on the stangnet forums but it seemed like most of the guys on there were stupid and asked some of the dumbest questions. My buddy told me that there are some smart people on these forums so I joined them.

So anyways thats my story.

·
Registered
599 Posts
thats cause your buddy is smart

·
Registered
599 Posts
What car lol???? and ya the cobra wasnt all that fast

·
Registered
599 Posts
correct

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
welcome to the circus...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Welcome, I'd like to see pics of the truck
I'll post pics of my 2 mustangs and truck tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for welcoming me, so far these threads are a lot better then StangNet.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I

1 - 20 of 23 Posts