Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
-ironic user title-
2,861 Posts
:wave

A few people were lookin' for you last week, actually! What great timing you have. Sorry to hear things have been rough :(

·
So Smart I'm Rotardary!
4,669 Posts
over 4k posts and i can't place the name...damn

well anyway man...i hope things go better for you in w/e the issues are :yes
Young guy. Ginger. I remember him.

Anywho. Good to see ya again man. Sorry to hear about the rough times. They do come, but thankfully they do go away also. If you ever need to talk hit me up.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
I actually just made a thread about you and a few others this week Opie! Thought maybe you got a car or a girlfriend. Keep your head up things will get better.

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys, I'm doing ok now, just lots of family problems over the past 2 months.

95stang- the car/gf thing would be nice but I've had to take on other responsibilities lately.

·
Cum On Me Bro
8,106 Posts
Sorry about family problems. But just look up, eventually it'll level out one way or another. Just make the best of what you got. Shoot me a pm if you need to talk.

·
Not Banned
6,620 Posts
**** dude, get a job and keep working on that medical billing thing. a job will help take your mind off stuff. plus, actually having your own money to blow on random stuff is an awesome feeling.

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok well I will in the near future, I just need to look around. The medical billing degree takes 6 months to get, then you get paid 12 or 16 dollars an hour I think. Plus you do it @ home on the PC so that'll save gas.

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
Welcome back. Sorry to hear that things haven't been going so good. I hope it starts getting better for you soon :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts