Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to say hello, i signed up for this site, because you seem to have alot more information then the other sites i am signed on to, and i need alot of parts, and i see you have a pretty good looking classified. my name is chris, and i live in atlanta, ga, or metro atlanta. i currently have a 03 gt, but its predicessors were a 96 gt, and a 93 gt. anyways, i need 10 posts to reply to a classified ad im interested in, so here i go...

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
lol thats one way to do it

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
just wanted to say hello, i signed up for this site, because you seem to have alot more information then the other sites i am signed on to, and i need alot of parts, and i see you have a pretty good looking classified. my name is chris, and i live in atlanta, ga, or metro atlanta. i currently have a 03 gt, but its predicessors were a 96 gt, and a 93 gt. anyways, i need 10 posts to reply to a classified ad im interested in, so here i go...
welcome. You will like this site a lot. people on here are really smart and can usually help you out with any problem you have. Everyone is nice too, Not like other forums.

·
Registered
400 Posts
welcome. i agree with shocker. tell us a little about yourself

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok, um. this 03 is new, well, new to me. i havent had a chance to mod anything yet, simple things i had laying around the garage from the previous 96. im getting married in april, and untill then, have been put on a spending restriction due to financial obligations to the ms. so, um, i have a drop in k&n, and flow 40's in the 03. after april, the fun begins with 4:10s, aluminum drive shaft, and flywheel, and 18x10 285 35 18s. havent planned much further then that as of now.

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
welcome to MM...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts