·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its the same seam the stock hood has, its still bad ass though

·
Registered
50 Posts
Awesome thanks. Im driving down to cervini's and the guy said he will take me into the R and D department to see the different hoods in person.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
THat would be nice... Everything I have ordered from them I have had to do semi-blindly ( only having one photo from one angle )...

·
Registered
35 Posts
take pics of them building your hood. that would be sweet for your profile :cool:

·
Registered
50 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
do you know if they will paint just hoods? last time i talked to them they said they only paint if you have a whole kit done. i just want the hood and not the whole kit.

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
lol, that's why I said huh? I had no clue what this was for at first.

I told you all that hood had a seam 2 months ago.. I wouldn't state it if I wasn't 100% sure.. It detracts from the hood pretty heavily in person. Be absolutely sure you can live with it before you shell out the money. I disagree that the seam is the same as the stock, it has a much taller peak to it. When your in front of it, the seam is very significant because your so used to seeing the lesser height smoothness on s197s. It also catches light and reflection in a different way which in turn also makes it very noticeable..

Don't forget to put up some pics when it's done..we all wanna see..

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you gotta at least blend the fenders

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ive got the same seam on my stock 07 hood, so i guess im allready living with it:cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts