Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i am new to this site and have a few questions for a school research paper. I do not currently own a mustang but next weekend should hopefully!!! a 95 gt sapphire blue color im guessing (she told me dark blue on phone, a friends aunts car). i am from the Kansas City area on the kansas side.
anyway, back to the questions:
What is your favorite year/model of mustang and why?
How many mustangs have you owned?
In your family have mustangs become a family affair?
Do you have a local club in your area?
What is your favorite thing about owning a mustang?

if some people could take the time to answer these few questions I would be very appreciative.
Thanks,
Andrew

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
1) 1987-1993 foxbody mustangs because they look the best (at least out of all the foxbody mustangs) they are dirt cheap, fairly abundant, and extremely cheap to make very very fast

2) i've only owned 1, but there are currently 5 mustangs in the house hold (two 1964 1/2's, a 1965 coupe, a 1967 fastback, and my 1992 LX 5.0)

3) yes

4) local car clubs, but not any mustang clbs that i'm aware of

5) the fact that they're easy and cheap to make fast, and the comradery between the owners

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
welcome to MM by the way

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Welcome to MM :)

I love most years of Mustang, so I can't give you an honest answer on that one.

This is my first Mustang.

Yes my family enjoys coming to shows and cruise meets with me. :)

Yes I attend a local club meet on Friday nights in the summer months.

That it's a badass looking car and an icon that has been around since 1965 when it debuted as a 1964 1/2 model. And that it has an amazing amount of parts out there to make it your own style and preference.

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
Ok, i am new to this site and have a few questions for a school research paper. I do not currently own a mustang but next weekend should hopefully!!! a 95 gt sapphire blue color im guessing (she told me dark blue on phone, a friends aunts car). i am from the Kansas City area on the kansas side.
anyway, back to the questions:
What is your favorite year/model of mustang and why?
How many mustangs have you owned?
In your family have mustangs become a family affair?
Do you have a local club in your area?
What is your favorite thing about owning a mustang?

if some people could take the time to answer these few questions I would be very appreciative.
Thanks,
Andrew
well first off, welcome to the best damn Mustang website on the internet...
i will attempt to help you out and answer your questions before the painkillers kick in and i end up drooling all over the keyboard.
1. Favorite year/model: couldn't pick just one favorite. Mustangs from different eras appeal to me in different ways and for different reasons.
2. This is my first Mustang (2000 Mustang GT coupe, Amazon Green)
3. I've always loved Mustangs, but I love fast cars, period. My younger sister has wanted a Mustang for a long tim as well, so i gues you could say it runs in the family, somewhat...
4. there are local clubs in my area, but from what I hear, a lot of the people in them are kind of douchebags, so i stay away. there are a lot of forum members from my area, and we do get-togethers, meets, car shows, cookouts, stuff like that. we also try to help each other out with parts installs, mod advice, what shops to go to, which ones to avoid, etc. it's kind of like a car club, but without the lameness of being an actual car club.
5. my favorite thing about owning a Mustang is that it's an American icon that has been around since it's introduction. i also enjoy the company of other enthusiasts that enjoy these cars as much as i do, and enjoy talking about them, going to car shows, etc. the Mustang owners i've met are all pretty cool. the lack of attitude and cockiness makes it more enjoyable without some asshat thinking he's better than you or something...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the replies so far! they are a big help!
and thank you for welcoming me to this site, it seems like a very nice site and there is a lot of knowledge on it via people and threads. can't wait to get my own stang now even more!

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
thanks for the replies so far! they are a big help!
and thank you for welcoming me to this site, it seems like a very nice site and there is a lot of knowledge on it via people and threads. can't wait to get my own stang now even more!
what year model are you planning on getting?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my friends aunt has a blue, she said dark blue so im hoping sapphire, 1995 gt that i am going down to see next weekend if possible. rebuilt trans, under 50k on engine, new brakes, new tires, great interior and great exterior. it was in a small accident and is still getting the bumper painted so i don't have any pics yet. but yah, thats the best one i've found in a while of looking and its through a friend so i can trust her more.

·
Anatidaephobic
2,370 Posts
:welcome

What is your favorite year/model of mustang and why? 1969 boss 429
How many mustangs have you owned? 1
In your family have mustangs become a family affair? Yes everyone in my family has always been Ford heads
Do you have a local club in your area? yes
What is your favorite thing about owning a mustang? the feeling of owning a piece of American history / culture

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
welcome
and,
What is your favorite year/model of mustang and why? fox's because they can look realy bad ans and go feast for cheep, but i also like the new edges because that is what i have lol
How many mustangs have you owned? 1
In your family have mustangs become a family affair? nope i am a Chevy man in a GM family
Do you have a local club in your area? not that i know of
What is your favorite thing about owning a mustang? it was my first car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts