Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's this I see?

MOAR DETAILS NOW :D

·
Registered
923 Posts
Yes because I would like to order some custom painted tires.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Humdy Bumdy I want a white GT bumper!

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
i think i squeeled like a girl

yeah i did :D

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Cool, I need a new front cobra bumper. I'm sure there not going to have it prepainted Chevy Torch Red though...

·
Registered
543 Posts
What's this I see?

MOAR DETAILS NOW :D
LOL...lets just say that many of the unpainted body items we carry will be available pre-painted in the factory colors. For example you will be able to get an item like side window louvers or a chin spoiler shipped out same day just like any other order and they are already painted so you can install them right away the day you receive them. No having to take them to a body shop and wait for them to prep and paint it! Oh and as if that is not good enough already, the premium for ordering the parts pre-painted will be much cheaper then getting them done at a shop! :drink

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
LOL...lets just say that many of the unpainted body items we carry will be available pre-painted in the factory colors. For example you will be able to get an item like side window louvers or a chin spoiler shipped out same day just like any other order and they are already painted so you can install them right away the day you receive them. No having to take them to a body shop and wait for them to prep and paint it! Oh and as if that is not good enough already, the premium for ordering the parts pre-painted will be much cheaper then getting them done at a shop! :drink
Hooray!

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I know what is going to happen. I want prepainted GT/Terminator side scoops. They will not carry them. I can see it now. Poor Poor me.

Either that or they will put up a ****ing stickie in this forum saying "First person to respond to this can get a set of Mineral Gray side scoops". It will be up for 5 days with no one repsonding, including myself. In that time frame I will order a set. Then after I recieve them and put them on my car, I will notice the sticky, still unreplied to. FML!

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
I know what is going to happen. I want prepainted GT/Terminator side scoops. They will not carry them. I can see it now. Poor Poor me.

Either that or they will put up a ****ing stickie in this forum saying "First person to respond to this can get a set of Mineral Gray side scoops". It will be up for 5 days with no one repsonding, including myself. In that time frame I will order a set. Then after I recieve them and put them on my car, I will notice the sticky, still unreplied to. FML!
:wtf

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
LOL. When I ordered my gears last month I did not notice the sticky the september gear special. So I ordered it at the normal discount. :mad:

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:rockon :rockon :rockon

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

:laughat

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Shut up!

I am not even going to get in to the convertible top!

Everything I buy, a week later I can find it cheaper! FML! Even when I look and wait for months at a time to make a purchase. 1 week later, HUGE SALE! GOING OUT OF BUSINESS! LAST CHANCE! SEPTEMBER SPECIAL! JUST LOWERED OUR PRICES! **** My Life!

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Haha don't worry James; as much as I laugh at you about it, it happens to me all the damn time.

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
does this mean hoods too?

1 - 20 of 44 Posts