Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined the forum. I have a 2006 Mustang GT that is my garage queen/show car. I'm a Detailer on the side. Car care is my passion. My car is pretty slow, just a CAI, Tune, etc. Some suspension stuff, gears going in this weekend. I'll link a picture thread in a few.

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
Very nice! Welcome to Modded Mustangs :)

·
Better than Drugs!
2,064 Posts
its probably slow because its a garage queen. drive it or gtfo

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've just started getting into modding it. Getting some 4.10s this weekend. Cams are next. I wanted to get my appearance and suspension right first. Power is no good if you can't get it to the ground, lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome man. Are you trying to sell that beauty?
Sometimes I want to, sometimes I don't, lol I do have it listed in a couple of places, but I'm not that motivated anymore. I have a lot in the car and I'd have a hard time finding another one that is in this condition and has had the care taken of it that this one has. PM me if you're interested, though. We'll talk.

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts
Sometimes I want to, sometimes I don't, lol I do have it listed in a couple of places, but I'm not that motivated anymore. I have a lot in the car and I'd have a hard time finding another one that is in this condition and has had the care taken of it that this one has. PM me if you're interested, though. We'll talk.
Man, I wish I had found your listing in August before I bought my GT/CS. I would have bought that beauty in a heartbeat. Best of luck with the sale if you decide sell it. I hope you keep it and keep modding it though.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts