Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello im not new to mustangs...im new to this forum and SN95 stangs. i used to own a 86 notch 4 banger. i know nothing special but i would love to have that car back.

i found a white 95 GT with a few problems that i felt were easy enough to take care of. as for the engine it needs fuel injecters and adjustable fuel pressure regulator. body has a few little dents and needs a new paint job. i have the new tires taken care of. needs a new trip/odo gear. needs a speedcal for the 4.10 gearing. interior needs new door handle panels and the drivers seat needs new skin. other than that its a pretty good looking car and is a blast to drive on the highway

it has trickflow intake/heads, BBK cold air intake, headers, flowmaster catback exhaust with x-pipe, high flow fuel pump, and a cam not totally sure of the specs but it idles like a beast.(if it stays running because of the fuel issues.)

·
Zippy's Resident Milf
5,592 Posts
:wave Welcome to Modded Mustangs :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i have pictures but for some reason when i try to upload them it gives me an error that it failed. they are the right size and such.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hope you can find the help you need and welcome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts