Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Ooooooh, me want! me want! me want!

Edit:
Gah! it only works on V6 bumpers?! Sob, sniff, sigh.

And thanks for posting Zipp! (ends tsp_2177 impersonation)

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a cool site Zipp, wish they talked more about the products they distribute though.

TSP - they also have a wiring kit to put on an OEM GT grill...

Though... they do have the $300 GT badge delete kit... fenders are $150 each side, wonder how much painting them would run....
Yeah I agree. I have quite a few Mustang parts vendors in my bookmarks. It's amazing how many of them have horribly disorganized sites and/or lack information. Kinda makes you leery of buying from them, you know? But now and then if I really want something from a place I'm not familiar with, I'll just order something small and see how that goes before I order anything large.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
thanks guys :hug
and :lmao
159 isn't bad at all!
can anyone photoshop this onto...
this?

i don't know about losing my foglights though :dunno
might could still put em on there somehow? :dunno

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's a quick rough job, tsp. I'm sick as hell so my hand's not too steady. But you get the general idea.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
:lol
i like it thanks zip.
might have to check into that and the lower one if they make it :)

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
damn what a clean stang.... i love it when these things look undercover.. yea tsp your baby would look nice with that

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
TSp - I linked a wiring harness above, but if you already have fogs you may not need the harness. They have GT grills with Pony and Fogs for the V6.

As Zipp said, their site is a pita to navigate. At the bottom of each page of stuff are two buttons that are onyl text; next page and previous page. They don't look at all like buttons..... Or I guess you could also just spec which page to show above the page results (sometimes I wish I were able to read...).

Here TSP. Beware though... it's $400. EDIT: but includes wiring harness and switch and everything.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
hmm
thanks guys :hug
i could get one of those, and paint this black

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
ok so me and my friend that fabs some stuff up a lot were talking, and what do ya'll think about the clean looking grill like zip posted, then using my wiring harness to mount some "hidden" fog lights, prolly hella's since their really bright, (since the grill will block most of the light) and their only like $60 now for a full kit at walmart. and mounting them behind the black billet grill?
i think it'll be pretty cool and be different?
opinions?

·
Registered
393 Posts
lmao. not at you zip. the pic just looks funny because the front bumper still has the reflection from the fog lights and the pony. i am easily amused sometimes.......

Here's a quick rough job, tsp. I'm sick as hell so my hand's not too steady. But you get the general idea.

·
MMs Ford Racing Nut Swinger
4,370 Posts
ok so me and my friend that fabs some stuff up a lot were talking, and what do ya'll think about the clean looking grill like zip posted, then using my wiring harness to mount some "hidden" fog lights, prolly hella's since their really bright, (since the grill will block most of the light) and their only like $60 now for a full kit at walmart. and mounting them behind the black billet grill?
i think it'll be pretty cool and be different?
opinions?
Yep, then you could sell me your pony greill for a song & we'd both be happy:yes

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I think that would be pretty cool too. You could put some tint on the fogs so they wouldnt be seen unless they were on.
that and so people wouldn't be pissed at me
those damn things are bright as hell!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
and you like the pony grill?
i do to..
i don't know if i want to get rid of it lol
hmm... i have plenty of time to think about it sense it's gonna take me forever to pay off what i owe my dad and save for this :lol

1 - 20 of 51 Posts