Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my buddy told me all about this site. A lil about my car i have a 2013 gt bone stock so far but saving some money to bunch of work to her. my plans are to either do a hellion turbo kit or whipple supercharger not sure which one yet. exhuast and of course a tune and and intake and supension work any advise would be welcome and anyone that knows where to get some cheaper parts for a 13 would be great too!!!!

·
Slow 3v
1,081 Posts
Welcome buddy. Time to pop that '13s cherry and take it to the track... Once we get back from this **** hole of course

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Join the thread in my sig. I am trying to get a lot of People from north/south Carolina together for a meet!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Hardon Enthusiast
2,291 Posts
Welcome, I take it you work out at shaw too.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome to the forums!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
welcome! i lived in dalzell for 5 years, still got my house out there but i moved cause of the military last year. I am back in sumter TDY for work till the end of January if you want to head out to darlington some weekend. A couple weeks from now a group of us is going to head out there.

·
Slow 3v
1,081 Posts
Damn I wish we could go but both of us are in Afcrapistan right now. Id love to get a big group to go to Darlington once we get back.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
that sucks. small chance i will be getting stationed here again if they open this job im here tdy for as a permanent spot. stay safe and if i am here when you guys get back we can go up there with a big group of people

·
MM's Resident Male Nurse
1,314 Posts
Welcome!! Sick car!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Welcome to MM! congrats on the purchase, love my '13 gt!

·
Slow 3v
1,081 Posts
that sucks. small chance i will be getting stationed here again if they open this job im here tdy for as a permanent spot. stay safe and if i am here when you guys get back we can go up there with a big group of people
Hey man, do you know a Harvey Wells?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts