Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. Some of you may already know me from some of the other forums, user ID CaliSpecial.

I live in the UK (Essex) and my car is, wait for it, an 07 GT/CS convertible. Mods include Roush Big Brake Kit + Roush slotted rear rotors, Roush Stage 2 suspension, Roush Billet LCA's, Roush R2300 TVS with custom 3.75" pulley and full set of Carmen Goudey billet pulleys (no dyno numbers yet but hopefully soon) HID's, Ford GT push button start, Pioneer AVIC-D3. I think that's about the bulk of it.

I have been lurking on here for a while, generally pop by once a day or so just to see what's going on. I'm not the most prolific of posters, but will generally jump in if I feel I have something useful to say.

Seems like a good forum, with a bunch of knowledgable people and I look forward to being part of it.

Andy.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Welcome to MM and by the way :pics

·
MM's Resident Muffler Shop
3,048 Posts
:welcome

Nice car! Wish my engine was that clean

(<--- jealous)

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Welcome Andy. Always nice to have new guys around.

Hopefully you noticed our 2005+ section is alot more active then other forums therefore delete your accounts on other forums and join us. For eternity

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Cali Special FTW!!!!!!

Welcome!

·
Registered
978 Posts
man that ride is sweet! totally jealous.....and welcome!! :D

·
Registered
623 Posts
Nice ! Oh and welcome.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Welcome Andy. Always nice to have new guys around.

Hopefully you noticed our 2005+ section is alot more active then other forums therefore delete your accounts on other forums and join us. For eternity
Oh, the irony of recent events... :D

And that is a sick engine bay btw.
I think I've seen your username on another forum.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone for the warm words of welcome.

I have noticed on this forum that people on here call it as they see it, probably more so than a lot of the others. I kinda like that. More straight talk and less BS. My kinda place! :drink

·
Doctor of Jurisprudence
2,945 Posts
'ello guvnah! welcome to MM...if you've been lurking then you probably know the usual suspects already

...if you feel someone spooning you from behind...it's probably zip...or luis :shiftyeyes

1 - 20 of 26 Posts