Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone i just joined, ive had my mustang for a month now, its a 2000 gt lowered an inch on 17in cobra replicas, dual exhaust, intake, 4:10 gears and a fairly new motor with 19,000 miles on it. gotta get a new front bumper clean up the interior and replace the to bearing and she'll be perfect (by my standards) these are the only two pics i have right now, i absolutely love this car!

·
Registered
923 Posts
gotta be loving those 4:10s.
why was the engine replaced?

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
welcome. what springs?

·
Registered
481 Posts
:wave
Welcome!

Glad to see the avi. back,Doc.:)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the engine had to be replaced because the oil filter came unscrewed drained all the oil and fried the engine, and i love the gears... just need to get some tires that hook up now, it has 275s on it right now, but it keeps spinning

·
Tree Fiddy Z
2,040 Posts
the engine had to be replaced because the oil filter came unscrewed drained all the oil and fried the engine, and i love the gears... just need to get some tires that hook up now, it has 275s on it right now, but it keeps spinning
throw some 315's on there :cool:

welcome to the site. love the car. If you search the forums, you should find the info you're looking for on throwout bearings

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Welcome to MM!! Enjoy the site, and don't take anything to serious!!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
throw some 315's on there :cool:

welcome to the site. love the car. If you search the forums, you should find the info you're looking for on throwout bearings
the wheels on there right now are 17x9's i think, will 315's fit on those or do i need to get 17x10's or bigger? i would love to throw a set of 315's on the back end that would look amazing! and then i could show my buddy and his talon what WIDE tires really are! haha

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
You could put the widest tire on there you want and still smoke them, its usually what the tire is made out of that gives you the grip. You could go with a 10.5 deep dish and put some 315 DRs on them, then you will have some decent traction

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
when i get the money, lol... i can live with a little tire spin right now, when summer hits it will be my daily driver, so i get all winter to work on her i can't wait!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts