Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
V8 Muscle!
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading reviews for many HID retailers as to which is the best for the money. I have been looking into XtremeHIDs, HIDextra, RetroSolutions, and HIDkit.com. All these have had mixed reviews. I really do like the retrosolutions but the price for the fog lights alone are ridiculous. Can anyone give me suggestions to some retailers with good value and provide lasting product? Thanks

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I too have been looking into it, saw awhile back that the hidmasters are good, I also found out they have a lifetime warranty

·
The Little 2v That Could
1,623 Posts
Ddmtuning.com, they're cheap as hell and I've never had a problem with 5 seperate sets.

·
Anandavenkatakrishnan
21,386 Posts
+1 for ddm

·
Registered
196 Posts
I ordered a DDM kit for me and a VVME kit for my fiance. I had the DDM kit die quickly and I replaced it with a VVME kit. Out of the cheap kits, I like VVME better

·
Registered
813 Posts
DDMtuning.com i have them and i'm very impressed. Its what most people recommend
DDMTuning.com Unbeatable Lifetime warranty. I got slim ballast 55w 4000k HID's with Hi and Lo's for like 85 shipped. Im about to put those in my Depo Projector headlights for a nice clean projection light. cutoff on those is great for halogen projectors with HID's in them, seriously looks great.

·
V8 Muscle!
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Will the 55W work without the fused relay harness? Also would I need the adapter cables for conversion?

·
V8 Muscle!
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I also noticed an error eliminator will I need that for my car? Will these bulbs produce glare as well? I noticed a review that the glare depends on the type of harness used.

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
+1 DDM I run those in my Cobra and zero issues :)

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
1 - 20 of 51 Posts