Modded Mustang Forums banner

What color temperature HID bulb did you buy/are going to buy?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Achieving more N/A power!
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, there are a lot of threads on here concerning this topic, but I'd like this thread to deal soley with where you bought yours from and for how much. This would make it a lot easier for those shopping for them, as I am.

Here are a couple web sites I've been browsing... remember, American Muscle gives us 6% off.

HID Conversion for 94-04 Mustang Fog Lights - HID-FOG

HID Conversion Kit

Hid Kit, Hid Conversion Kit, Lights, Hid Headlights, Light - XenonEyes.com

HID Light Kits Ford Mustang 1994 - 2004

KBcarstuff.com is your one stop shop for all your automotive performance needs. We strive to provide speedy delivery and excellent customer service.

Lighting - StangSuspension.com

Mustang HID Lights

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
i got bi-xenons from ebay for like 130 shipped... and they work great and u still have high beams

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Same. I got mine from VVME off Ebay for $130. There from overseas, and customer service sucks. However they work. The Bulbs themselves are hard to get secured to our stock housing. Theres a cap that twist to hold the stock bulbs, and the HID bulbs are to big to use it. I have mine on there with some super glue. One still wobbles a bit.

I got the 10,000k kit. It is very bright, and I have gotten pulled over once. Plus the High/Low is backwards for mine.

·
Achieving more N/A power!
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It seems that vvme.com is down... can anyone else get to it?

·
Registered
291 Posts
DDM Tuning 5000k Fogs and Low Beams have them on 4 vehicles never had issues have a set going 3 years strong and price is good!

·
Premium Member
11,663 Posts
Talk about an old thread!

Seriously, I've got the DDM tuning kit, and love it. I had a horrible experiance with VVME, so I cannot recomend them at all.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
DDM tuning

·
Registered
715 Posts
DDMTuing 5k 55w headlights for about $90. Gonna get 5k foglights soon too

1 - 11 of 11 Posts