Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,592 Posts
I put them between the radiator and grill. Open the hood and take the radiator cover off to get to the location. Everything is concealed and out of the way.

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
i was lazy with my balasts, ones under my cai and the others just next to the battery, neithers tied down and ive had problems with neither. Please post up the bulb number for the foggys dude i want to order some off of vme when i get paid

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
i was lazy with my balasts, ones under my cai and the others just next to the battery, neithers tied down and ive had problems with neither. Please post up the bulb number for the foggys dude i want to order some off of vme when i get paid
+1, on my fogs I mounted the ballast on the lower bumper, underneath there is about a 5" lip on the insides of the bumper I mounted them there, it's like a shelf

·
Registered
296 Posts
You can throw it right behind the headlights enclosures themselves - can hardly see they're there on mine.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
i put headlight ones right behind the headlights, mounted to the frame where theres a ground wire, just bent the part of the ballast holder thing and the ballasts wrapped under. and the fogs...inside in the upper part of the fender, theres 2 screws and i stuck mine on those.

·
Registered
156 Posts
the ballasts are waterproof so that shouldnt be an issue plus everything is mounted under the hood and away from road spray so i doubt you will even have to worrie. i mounted the passenger side under my intake and the driver side kinda infront of the battery, i had to take it out to get it there. for the fogs id recommend taking the time to take the bumper cover off because its so much easier to work with. for those i mounted them somewhere under there, cant remember lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts