Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
They seem extremely bright even during the day time. Ill upload more pictures after dark with the halo's and LED's. The HID bulbs are 10,000k Blue

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are from jdm motorsports in california but i believe lethal performance sells the exact ones just not HID and they are a chrome housing instead of the black but i just drove this for the first time at night and all i can say is WOW!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
The Despised Vert
3,559 Posts
I got a freaking ticket for blue head lights... $70 bucks and they were just PIAA replacment bulbs on my 89 Supra... the Asshole cops around here would get me for sure.. a lower watt bulb would be whiter?
Looking good.... better pics from a distance at dusk night be nice

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Heres some pictures of the led's and angel eyes

·
"Spectre" Veteran
492 Posts
Can't WAIT to get my HIDs up. Congrats, man! Looks great. Did you LED the fogs yet? If so, where'd you get 'em?

·
Hip Hop Artist
6,524 Posts
They seem extremely bright even during the day time. Ill upload more pictures after dark with the halo's and LED's. The HID bulbs are 10,000k Blue

very nice.. i am not digging the actual lights very much but to each its own.
although the angel eye and the hid looks ****ing tits.
also where did you get the turn signals?
what head lights are those looks good ..... did it come with HIDs or did you add those ?
how did you get your FORD sign red?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Mother ****er!! haha, i thought i was the only cat rockin these headlights, i got mine over a year ago, the look bad as ****. only thing is i dont have the hids in them, how did u get em to work with thos lights?

·
Registered
67 Posts
so here's my ****, i wanna get halo fogs too, but since i last posted ive added red led tail lights with sequentials, led 3rd brake, and boost and fuel gauge.

i didnt think those headlight could be installed with hids or xenons, cuz mine has metal plating behind them

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
^thread jack much?

·
Registered
646 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The bumper lights came with the purchase of the headlights and all i had to pay to upgrade those headlights to any hid bulb i wanted with digital ballast was only 50$ i almost bought them without and then i saw the option as you all know its well worth the upgrade

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.