Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, is there anywhere you can hide a 10lbs nitrous bottle in a 5.0 notch? I thought of the spare tire holder, but also have a 12" sub that I was going to put in there so looking for other ideas? Did a search, but didn't find much.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Passenger door.

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
Passenger door.
:D

build a box say there is a sub in it and say it is flipped around so you cant see the sub or cover it up with a gym bag.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was thinking about building the box thing and putting it at the very front of my trunk closest to the back seat. If I wasn't going to put the sub in the spare tire holder, would a 10lbs bottle fit in there? And then cover that up with a piece of something and then just put the carpet back over it?

·
Registered
5,029 Posts
I was thinking about building the box thing and putting it at the very front of my trunk closest to the back seat. If I wasn't going to put the sub in the spare tire holder, would a 10lbs bottle fit in there? And then cover that up with a piece of something and then just put the carpet back over it?
yes a 10lb bottle will fit in there

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
I always wondered why people want to hide nitrous? I dont get it?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
I always wondered why people want to hide nitrous? I dont get it?
me neither.......if i had nitrous i would be like "dude check this **** out"

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
me neither.......if i had nitrous i would be like "dude check this **** out"
not only that but if you dust someone and they say how did you do that I have way more mods than you? Well I dont know its just stock... I think its f$%kin :eek: & :gay.... Gee I dont know why my car is so fast, I must be a good driver...

·
Registered
685 Posts
under your seat

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
i heard that nitrous will work the same if you just fill your gas tank with nitrous instead of gasoline.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
i heard that nitrous will work the same if you just fill your gas tank with nitrous instead of gasoline.
y didnt i think of that

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
keep your competition guessing. I sure as hell don't want every1 knowing my setup.

Cmon now its not that hard to figure out a car is runnin the juice. More work than its worth..

·
Registered
3,329 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
take your armrest out paint the bottle the color of the console and put a pad on top no one will ever know...lol

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Outright hiding a n2o system is hard to do, and if racing for money, and being caught, may result in bruising and cuts to the face and head.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
i hid my bottle in the rear passenger floor, i cut a slit in the bottom of a gym bag and slipped it over the bottle, i have a kid so i put the hard plastic bottom of the gym bag on top of the bottle and put a few diapers on top, that way when my friends questiond the bag i'd just unzip it and let em see the diapers, they never knew ! i would sometimes ride around with the car seat in just to keep em guessing. hide the nitrous line in the engine inside wire loom and if it's a nozzle drill it in the bottom of intake tube and cover it with loom also, no one will see it

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
The nascar guys supposedly hide nitrous lines in the fuel line.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts