Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Your Resident Badass
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I ran the DDM kit for my Audi before I switched to the Stang. I figured hell, I will buy the replacement bulbs, use my other ballasts and bam got some hids for now.
I decided I didn't need Hi/Lo cause I never used my High Beams so F it right? Well after ordering the bulbs and getting them I realized that maybe I might need them.
Theres nothing I can connect the bulb itself to the car, and after searching around it seems like theres a lot of running from battery and grounding involved in this car, as opposed to a normal plug n play that my Audi had. So am I screwed DDM wise? Maybe Hi/Lo? Or do I just need a straight conversion?

Trying to save a buck kicks you in the teeth lmao.

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
Ddms kits are like 30 bucks

·
Your Resident Badass
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im well aware of that.. Ive bought plenty, main question is do I need the Hi/Lo from them? Cause I just bought the Single thinking I never use my high beam anyways.

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
You will need a relay, which the hi/lo kit has, otherwise the lights will blink and turn off

Reactions: mikeyfitz

·
Your Resident Badass
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Damn thats what I thought. Alright, appreciate it.

·
Your Resident Badass
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh damn just realized I have a HID Harness, does that include the relay in it? I bought it awhile back thinking I needed it, but I know its in my garage.

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
it might work. :dunno

·
Your Resident Badass
4,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope, it most definitely did not. No way to get power to ballast without doing **** I don't want to do. So, I gotta get the Hi/Lo for another 20.. not too bad

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.