Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just got all smoked headlights and i was wandering if HID's would look good?? any opinions i have an 89 gt ive never seen them on a fox before pics would be good if any one has them thanks

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
any one have pictures if possible and suggestions on kits lol

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
I can suggest NOT to get a kit made by METRA. I've had 2 in my other car so far and nothing but problems. I called tech support and they told me that out of the 1000's that they've sold, I was the first to call and report a problem, I called BS and sent them all back for a refund.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PIcs??? any one got hids?

·
Registered
370 Posts
I don't have pics man but i've seen them in real life on a fox. I'm putting them on my 89' once i get the trans done up and the car together. I'm gonna get a set of these 1 piece lamps with the HID's it would look AMAZING! Black Fox Body One Piece Headlights (87-93)

These lamps aren't ricey like the projectors and they clean up the front end very nicely. Just don't go too blue (like 6000k or 8000k) with the HIDs and this combo is amazing.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i just got all smoked headlights and i was wandering if HID's would look good?? any opinions i have an 89 gt ive never seen them on a fox before pics would be good if any one has them thanks

i just installed my HID's in the headlights and foglights. and i also have smoked headlights. so my vote is definitely HID FTW. also. you will find out if you dont do HID's or a brighter light you will have problems with visability thru the smoked lens:D i have a post for you to look at if you want to see.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I don't have pics man but i've seen them in real life on a fox. I'm putting them on my 89' once i get the trans done up and the car together. I'm gonna get a set of these 1 piece lamps with the HID's it would look AMAZING! Black Fox Body One Piece Headlights (87-93)

These lamps aren't ricey like the projectors and they clean up the front end very nicely. Just don't go too blue (like 6000k or 8000k) with the HIDs and this combo is amazing.
personally! i think those headlights look more rice then ive ever seen. i bought my smoked ones for 159.99 and they look really good and i recieve complements from people all the time. if you were referring 6000k HID's good choice i would not go above 6000 tho because they get really blue after 6k. 6k is just a hint of blue not much at all.

·
Registered
17 Posts
yo!

here is a vid with the fogs too!

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
i installed them in a buddys cadilac.....the installation was supposed to be able to be done without a relay according to the seller on ebay.....but they would work like that and i end up wiring some in myself and they work fine......his are 6000 and i think they are the right amount of blue.....not too blue to where it actually makes it harder to see.....buy we put them in his dims and he uses those over his brights with silver stars

1 - 13 of 13 Posts