Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about to order my HIDs from VVME.com, what bulbs do we have in your cars? and what kit would any of you reccommend?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
H13 headlight, H10 Foglight good luck buddy.....

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
why do you say that? good luck buddy? are they a good place to order from? shitty HIDs?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
just good luck with the HID's they are a fine place to order them from, i havent used them but tons of people have with success.........Just saying good luck with getting them and installing them......

Chill bud chill

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol just asking, didnt know if it was sarcastic or not!! thanks for the info!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
hahaha no problem what you gettin 5K 6K?

·
Registered
1,427 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
293 Posts
i have vvme kit as well. they are great and easy install

·
Registered
277 Posts
I have the 6K Bi-Xenon H13 from VVME in mine. No errors, no problems. High beams work just fine (as long as you install them the right way =) )
The instructions suck! There is a write up somewhere on here, use that.
Good luck and enjoy!

·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
I got the 10k kit from VVME. Couldnt be happier and everyone else that see's them and hears about the price orders them :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
I have the 6K Bi-Xenon H13 from VVME in mine. No errors, no problems. High beams work just fine (as long as you install them the right way =) )
The instructions suck! There is a write up somewhere on here, use that.
Good luck and enjoy!
lol yea the instructions suck ass at first i installed them upside down n was like wtf these highbeams dont do ****! lol turned them around and theyre bright as a mofo

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
12k is purple...10k is more like what you see hondas rolling around with, real bright royal bluish.

·
Registered
293 Posts
i have vvme 12000ks and they really arnt extreme purple. ill have to post up a pic later

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
10k is definately blue. If you want to see really well at night and want the most powerful light you can get, I think 6k is the best route to go.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts