Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks sir.

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol. I wish i could put them on my slab.. My lights are too crooked..

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got some off eBay for $36..

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
G5 you say? I'd go with some retrofits, the car looks really great with them.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I have 893 fog lights, but DDM tuning doesn't have anything for 893 is there any other number that would work?

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
I have 893 fog lights, but DDM tuning doesn't have anything for 893 is there any other number that would work?
hmmm...if you have any form of GT style fog lights the 880's will work...if you have some aftermarket style fogs...buy the right fogs that look right in the holes :D

·
Registered
217 Posts
Okay Thanks guys also do I need to order any HID Harness, Error Eliminator or, Adaptor cables? I want to replace my headlights and fogs with HIDs. Also do they just plug in or do I need to do some splicing?

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
Okay Thanks guys also do I need to order any HID Harness, Error Eliminator or, Adaptor cables? I want to replace my headlights and fogs with HIDs. Also do they just plug in or do I need to do some splicing?
you need nothing but what comes in the kit...they are plug and play

·
Registered
217 Posts
Thanks 6ER you are a great help on this forum.

·
El Torchy
4,706 Posts
I have DDM HIDs... So far I haven't had any luck
On the last 2 hi/lo 9007 kits that I've had... I've tried both 35watts and 55watts... Either one bulb gues out a brighter light than the other... Or the wiring harness is defective, only one bulb lights up!

But.... They're single beams 55watts kit are awesome! I have no complaints whatsoever... NE thin about the bulbs though... I noticed that the color temp is kind of off... Like 10ks look more like 8ks... And 8ks look more like 6ks... I've tried them...

·
Just Cheesin'
7,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'm still confused how they hook to stock wiring..

·
Registered
217 Posts
I know there is the color chart on ddm tuning but does anyone have pictures of 8000K and 6000K I'm not sure which ones I want to go with yet what do you guys recommend?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts