Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Feb '14 ROTM
7,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to know from personal experience if you ever have gotten the error code 0430 and what did you do to fix it/is it safe to drive?

From what I've read is that high-flow cats give that code commonly and it's safe to drive on.

Correct me if I am wrong lol.

·
Registered
13,626 Posts
You're fine.

·
Registered
322 Posts

·
I love to skydive
17,286 Posts
Just take em out, throw m80's in there and you'll be fine.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I've had Kooks Long Tube Headers with High Flow Catted H-Pipe for about 4 years now
and no code(s)

·
You had one job!
9,138 Posts
i get the code , so i have the rear O2's turned off in my tune. When it's time for inspection i change tunes and complete a drive cycle so i can pass them turn them back off.

·
Registered
405 Posts
as stated i would have a tune re-write and have the code taken off. it will not hurt your motor.Todays cats on gas vehicles are good for years especially a high quality substrate or the high flow. these are not the HP robbing bastards of the past that set dry grass on fire!... if you ever doubt check the temp of the inlet compared to the outlet should not vary more than 25% if it does the cat need replaced. also watch for a bit of condensation from your pipes a working cat should produce a bit of water from the exhaust

1 - 11 of 11 Posts