• Other (Please comment)

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So some jerk off backed into my car this weekend and effed up my front bumper. No note, no cameras, nothing. It has cracked a little and chipped off a good amount of paint. I am now trying to decide whether to fix mine or upgrade. So I'm looking for some opinions on what route I should take. I can get mine fixed up for around $250, order a new oem for about the same price painted, or upgrade. If you have any other opinions I'm open to hearing them. Also feel free to post up a picture of your aftermarket!

·
Get out of my way.
536 Posts
So some jerk off backed into my car this weekend and effed up my front bumper. No note, no cameras, nothing. It has cracked a little and chipped off a good amount of paint. I am now trying to decide whether to fix mine or upgrade. So I'm looking for some opinions on what route I should take. I can get mine fixed up for around $250, order a new oem for about the same price painted, or upgrade. If you have any other opinions I'm open to hearing them. Also feel free to post up a picture of your aftermarket!
I am inclined to say go for the Roush Stage 3. I love the look of them and when mixed with the right hood can look mean.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,737 Posts
You can get other's opinions on what you should do all day, but at the end of the day... what do you like? I can tell you what I like, but I can't reccomend what would be good for you because I don't know your taste.

Do you like stocky mean looking styles or aerodynamic clean looking styles?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Def upgrade, but to what idk as I have never owned a new edge body style. However I'm sorry to hear about your car.
Thanks! Its just a pain that people are like that. Oh well..

You can get other's opinions on what you should do all day, but at the end of the day... what do you like? I can tell you what I like, but I can't reccomend what would be good for you because I don't know your taste.

Do you like stocky mean looking styles or aerodynamic clean looking styles?
Valid point! I think most of my problem is I really like the choices and I guess Ill be happy with it just being fixed! But to answer your question I think I'd prefer clean looking.

Go with what you think looks the best. Stock with chin spoiler looks tight though
I'm thinking I'll end up doing this if I keep my stocker!

Thanks for all the input! Reps all around! Im starting to lean towards repairing now just because I have yet to get rid of the 4x4 stance and a new bumper would look silly. Once I upgrade I am thinking of 99/01 cobra so if anyone sees a deal let me know!!

·
Disturbin' The Peace
4,121 Posts
03/04 you can get prepainted off ebay for fairly cheap.

·
Registered
323 Posts
The Mach 1 look is good (grill delete and chin), the Saleen (but I doubt it would look good by itself), and the 03/04 Termi bumper.

·
eating 1 ricer at a time
4,627 Posts
Don't do the Saleen bumper by itself it doesn't look right. Plus to get one that's worth even puttin only will come from a real Saleen donor car or www.stage3motorsports.com

Otherwise they crack real easy

Id say Mach look or cobra 01 or 03/04

Sent from somewhere in the world other than home.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts