·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are these.... and what do the do

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
mine are connected to the wiring harness and just haning there in the front, they are supposed to be bolted onto studs on the top corners of the front timing cover...i left them hanging there, my car runs fine

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea they relly didnt look like they served much of a purpous

·
Registered
468 Posts
idk i would keep them...im having an interference problem on my 74 challenger and my buddies radio in his fox messes with his ignition a lot...better to be safe then sorry even though these are much more advanced systems then me and my buddies cars

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
idk i would keep them...im having an interference problem on my 74 challenger and my buddies radio in his fox messes with his ignition a lot...better to be safe then sorry even though these are much more advanced systems then me and my buddies cars
oh yea there staying.. i just wanted to no what they were... i try not to have any spare parts when i rebuild lol... but with all the computers and flux capacitors and **** on these cars, you never no what **** does

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
when i get around to it i will replace the stud where that is supposed to be gounded on the drivers side, the passenger side is fine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts