Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you were building a high cubic inch, high horsepower engine and you were staying EFI, which way would you go?

I will either get a super Victor EFI intake with an elbow/90mm throttle body/90mm MAF etc.

OR

Get this gangsta intake: http://www.compperformancegroupstor...NG4008E&Category_Code=EZ-EFIEightStackSystems

Looks really ****ing cool... Just wondering how it performs? Anyone see any examples with this being used?

Sent from my galaxy s II

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
sprint cars I believe

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think you're ever going to actually build anything. You're just going to keep talking about it....lol
Yessir. Hopes and dreams keeps me going when I'm broke... :lmao

I really hate it but it's all I can do right now. No one's buying the **** I have to sell, so I just gotta sit on it and save money. The **** I wanna do is pricey so it'll be a work in progress anyway.

Sent from my galaxy s II

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Plus a lot of the stuff I post in here is just to discuss stuff... Don't see too many technical threads in here. Maybe I'm used to YB reading material... :lol

Sent from my galaxy s II

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't think you're ever going to actually build anything. You're just going to keep talking about it....lol
You ever look at John Marcellas intake manifolds? Those things are works of art man... You have any idea what those things go for?

Sent from my galaxy s II

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
My buddy has a 85GT with a 454ci Windsor & is using a complete FAST kit including a Super Vic, FAST 4150 4Bbl throttle body & FAST XFI controller. That thing is awsome!!

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,964 Posts
That intake also comes with a fuel injection system, its not just the intake. A super victor spyder is the ****.if you,re going aftermarket efi, go Holley efi, its the ****, blows away fast and bs3

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That intake also comes with a fuel injection system, its not just the intake. A super victor spyder is the ****.if you,re going aftermarket efi, go Holley efi, its the ****, blows away fast and bs3
Yes, it's the whole EFI kit. I'm only asking cause it looks really cool and it seemed like it could perform.
Holley EFI is that good? I heard big stuff 3 was the ****

Sent from my galaxy s II

·
Registered
5,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My buddy has a 85GT with a 454ci Windsor & is using a complete FAST kit including a Super Vic, FAST 4150 4Bbl throttle body & FAST XFI controller. That thing is awsome!!
Is that throttle body a nice piece? Never seen a FAST Tb

Sent from my galaxy s II

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Anybody ever dealt with powerjection III? Im really considering it.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Is that throttle body a nice piece? Never seen a FAST Tb

Sent from my galaxy s II
Here is a pic of the engine with the FAST TB. That thing was a beast! 15:1 compression, 760 lift bennet solid roller, AFR 225's, Kooks 2" headers! The only issue with the FAST system on this engine is that he had to run it in Alpha N, instead of speed density, because of hardly no engine vacuum!

·
Resident Know-it-all
2,964 Posts
Yep holley efi is the new ****, everything else is the old ****. Lol. Considering how reasoably priced the holley stuff is, coupled with being able to use a tfi dist to get sequential, being able to use a stock tps and iab, it rocks.

·