:eek:

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It must be a local shop, they had a 69 firebird there with an LS7 in it that was slammed with 26's tucked under the back it was sooooo sleek and clean, same with a nova and some foreign car with an LS2 in it

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
looks like a hotwheels car

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Yea but the effort and time put into it makes it worth it. Yea anyone can buy a mustang, put a blower, some wheels and some sweet stripes on it and call it cool. But this isnt somethin everyone else does. This thing is sweet. They had an idea, they were creative and they made somethin possible. Its def. worth it. Its sick, period.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
the engine is almost the size of the whole car. damn.
and how the hell does he see out his window?

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Yea but the effort and time put into it makes it worth it. Yea anyone can buy a mustang, put a blower, some wheels and some sweet stripes on it and call it cool. But this isnt somethin everyone else does. This thing is sweet. They had an idea, they were creative and they made somethin possible. Its def. worth it. Its sick, period.
Different strokes for different folks. It doesn't do a thing for me. Being different just for the sake of being creative doesn't always equate to badass, IMO.

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Different strokes for different folks. It doesn't do a thing for me. Being different just for the sake of being creative doesn't always equate to badass, IMO.
Youre old, you should like this stuff.

I think creativity is an amazing talent, and anyone who can pull off something like this deserves somethin ya know

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Ah youre more for original, how they came from the factory more so. Thats how my gramps is, he'd like this car if it wasnt decked out either. Im the opposite i guess

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I just think its really cool that they managed to come up with an idea, go all out, and I really enjoy that its what THEY like knowing full well there were probably a lot of people downing it, but they enjoy it none the less. Still gotta admit they did a kick ass job!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts