Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this site is addictive.. tons of awesome information here, and lots of hardcore experienced engine guys and racers, too. what a great way to learn stuff and share information.
this is truly an informative and entertaining site.
hats off!
:D

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Thanks buddy it very adictive tkae me for example :D I am always on if you ever go on an 8t6 bindge and need me im here just come on over we can talk :D

And LULU too ask him I stole a picture of him for my Avie and his sig too ;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
yea, just gotta bear through alot of friendly trash talkin... i did, but ya theres alot of GOODGUYS here

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Yeah another thing dont take offense to anything said on here lol. Get the ocasional trolls but nothing serious. i love it here and have no plans of leaving :D

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
:no Told you skidoo the man has problems LOL. He took me aut to a steak house and didnt even pay for dinner *gives NBA the evil eye*

And skidoo obviously you have a skidoo what kind

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
piss of newbie you suck.....just playing man welcome to the site and like 8T6 said there are alot of people here that will help anytime they can...lot of good guys on here I am fairly new also but have made some pretty cool friends.....well computer friends...I am trying to talk 8T6, jordan, and speedy into coming to cancun for spring break....(i need more parts brought down but dont tell them) Just kidding you guys are always welcome here

·
Premium Member
11,367 Posts
Yeah, there are some cool dudes here. We don't always see eye to eye but everyone has something to share and everyone here is a good ****.

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
hey where the hell is MSO..havent heard from the local Rainbow lately...:lol

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
MSO doesnt come in the 5.0 section much....well because he doesnt have a 5.0 so thats the reson.

And 95mx my friend actually asked me if I was going with him to cancun for spring break but I dont know if I have the money to go yet

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
he used to...alot....and you're seriously thinking bout going down there..i wish i had a little more money i would...tatas...cars...and you guys....damn...my dream :hug

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Oh yes ME :hug

Yeah but its higley unlikely for me because I wont have enough money. Mabey tho there is always hope :D

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
I dont know about pay for you but if you guys wanna come down I have 4 bedrooms and its just me my wife and 3 dobermans....you guys are more than welcome.....and maybe I will need some stuff brought seriously and I will throw in a little bit on yalls tickets to bring me my things......

1 - 20 of 26 Posts