Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
anyone else catch how people were rice-hatin' on that IMPORT FORUM? I can't figure it out... ?? they were bashing on their own Civic. That's f'ed up but I'm glad to hear it anyways :D

people who speed in the rain piss me off royally and those who do it without their headlights on I will personally bitch slap given the opportune moment :popcorn

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
BWAL09 said:
96Snaker said:
BWAL09 said:
is that chain attached to his gas tank? :wtf
nono, his HAND

lmao
ROFL

screw you :D :lmao
thank you kindly but I never got on THAT swing when I was younger, if you know what I mean :wink

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
96Snaker said:
BWAL09 said:
96Snaker said:
BWAL09 said:
is that chain attached to his gas tank? :wtf
nono, his HAND

lmao
ROFL

screw you :D :lmao
thank you kindly but I never got on THAT swing when I was younger, if you know what I mean :wink
im not even gonna respond to that.. i dont wanna end up like 232stang ended up :lmao

·
Banned
5,919 Posts
96Snaker said:
anyone else catch how people were rice-hatin' on that IMPORT FORUM? I can't figure it out... ?? they were bashing on their own Civic. That's f'ed up but I'm glad to hear it anyways :D

people who speed in the rain piss me off royally and those who do it without their headlights on I will personally bitch slap given the opportune moment :popcorn
u answered ur own question, its an import forum, not a rice forum

they like hondas, jus not the huge tail pipes for no reason

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
My'StangOpens said:
96Snaker said:

yeah I know, guess it took me by suprise to see that though

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
My'StangOpens said:
96Snaker said:

Touche'... lol

·
Banned
5,919 Posts
same thing wit us, whenever someone posts a car wit euro tail lights, he gets flamed from here to mars and back again

·
Registered
975 Posts
96Snaker said:

Well... first off the car in the ditch is an ACCORD. lol

and secondly, most honda owners will bash on rice harder than you guys will.

I've been trying to tell you that actual honda owners - who mod their cars with real, power gaining mods hate rice as much if not MORE than the average Mustang owner.

Head over to Honda-Tech or Hondaswap and talk about bodykits. You'll get flamed to death.

·
Registered
527 Posts
2000Si said:
I just noticed the upside down H emblem on his trunk lid. He got what he deserved for that.
+1 why the hell do ricer's put their emblum upside down?

btw si, I like ur nu sig

·
Banned
5,919 Posts
2000Si said:
96Snaker said:

Well... first off the car in the ditch is an ACCORD. lol

and secondly, most honda owners will bash on rice harder than you guys will.

I've been trying to tell you that actual honda owners - who mod their cars with real, power gaining mods hate rice as much if not MORE than the average Mustang owner.

Head over to Honda-Tech or Hondaswap and talk about bodykits. You'll get flamed to death.
i wudnt doubt it. they're the reason y ppl dont like hondas lol

and i dont understand y ppl put the H on upside down lol

SI go find out :D u kno pplz who kno pplz dont u?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts