Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My stock color is black on my car. My friend did this as grabber blue. This pic is old, and I NOW HAVE BLACK BULLITT RIMS (FRONT = 17X8, REAR = 17X10.5)

Give me your honest opinon should i do my car grabber blue (try to imagine black bullitt rims, hopefully he can photoshop how my car looks now, and make it grabber blue), and i also thought, if i do it grabber blue, maybe black stripes on hood, roof, and trunk OR if i don't do it grabber blue, keep it black with grabber blue stripes on hood roof and trunk. my tail lights are smoked and i also thought about doing the smoked headlights to make it really stand out if i do grabber blue

I am not worried about how much it cost, but i really love this color, just don't know if it would look good on my gen.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i've heard that before, and i've also heard if i do gb, i should do pink rims and purple stripes.

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
If you like it go for it. Being that diff will get mixed reviews but only one person has to like it

·
Banned from AFM member!
783 Posts
I like that color blue, but it does look odd on an SN95.
If you did that color, would you paint the engine bay and door frames and all?

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
It looks good. A lot like Azure Blue on the Mach 1's.

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
youd have to do black wheels.

I like that blue/green color off the 93 cobra's, saw a 03 cobra done in that color with black 10th aniv wheels, holy sex on wheels

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes, everything would be painted. i also love azure blue on them. my last show car, i did a two tone red and black zig zag paint job, and it was sick. costed 5k, so i guess doing a straight color would be a lil cheaper.

when i see the new mustangs with GB, i love it, its just hard trying to imagine my car that color. even when i have that pic being photoshopped, i just don't know. i don't won't to spends thousands on a paint job i don't like lol

·
Wanna be show worthy.
11,838 Posts
In need of a better chop!!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
honestly, thats exactly what i was planning on doing whenever i need a new paint job down the road. Since i just repainted it i dont think that will be anytime soon though. My car is completely blacked out with zero chrome. Personally i think it would look awesome. here is a pic of someones car who actually did it

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I accidentally made my Redfire Pearlcoat look like Pinkfire Pearlcoat :/

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
grabber blue looks fine on an sn95 & new edges...however i'd look into BAB if you like light color'd blues that are different that pop :yes

·
Registered
161 Posts
To be fair that is a crappy photoshop. I think it would look good on an sn95. Just as long as you have right accents.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
To be fair that is a crappy photoshop. I think it would look good on an sn95. Just as long as you have right accents.
the picture i posted is of an sn95...op has a new edge...

if you want a picture of a new edge in grabber blue though....google provides

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
really nice photos. and yes i agree he did do a bad job on the photoshop. i love all the pics above. just something about that color..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts