Modded Mustang Forums banner

101 - 120 of 214 Posts

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
funny this thread came up.

Just today I TORE a customer up today.

So at work today, We were working on building a display in the main lobby entrance (I work at a grocery store). Well I was walking from the front to the back to get another pallet of stuff. So right now Im pulling and empty pallet jack, which makes enough noise. Anyways, as Im walking, apparently some guy was following me and trying to get my attention. Well I didnt hear/notice him till suddenly I heard him yell, "HEY!" really loudly.

I stopped and turned around and theres this guy, about mid 30s, pissed mad. Heres how the conversation went...

Guy: HEY!
*i stop and turn*
Guy: Are you ****ing deaf!? I've been trying to get your attention about 5 minutes ago! (hes in my face right now too)
Me: Actually yes. I am deaf thank you.
*His face turned really white right here*
Guy: well... Still you need to pay at...
Me: I dont need to do anything. I cant hear enough already. Plus Im pulling this loud ass jack around. Now your trying to get my attention and obviously it isnt working. Yelling at me to get me to stop was border line enough. But to yell in my face 'are you ****ing deaf', That is where I am going to tell you, 'yes I am'. And now that I got you feeling like a complete asshole, How may I assist you today?
Guy: *white faced* turns around and leaves.

I feel a little guilty for how that went. But that guy pissed me off and I had to put him in his place.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Mach Stang's reminded me fo the first time I went off on a customer.

It was Friday night, family night at my work. (Large pizza, four drinks, 100 arcade tokens, and unlimited mini golf.) Needless to say it's a pretty big deal lol. We were busy as usual and our pizza chef was trying his best to keep up with orders.

He brings out one ladies pizza and tells me it's for the lady at the closest table. (Keep in mind he did this is sign language because he is deaf and I understand basic signs.)

The lady proceeds to come over and yell at us. Why? Because her pizza had been sitting on the counter for two long (approx 25 seconds). She continues to get in my face and my coworkers face and yell. She said she could read our lips and she began reading our lips after our pizza chef rudely pointed at her.

She was sure that he had done something to our pizza and called her bitch. She thinks this because last time she came in her pizza took too long, she complained, and thinks we are getting back at her.

We never did anything like that and our pizza chef is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. So I proceed to explain to her, as nicely as I possibly could, To stop yelling at my coworkers and I. Also that it was impossible for her to read our lips, based on the fact that we were not talking. The reason the chef pointed at you is because he is deaf and sign language is his only means of communication. You can't read his lips. (he can talk rather well and read lips extremely well but, I wanted her to feel bad.) And I personally guaranteed that her pizza had just came out the oven, nothing had been done to it, and she would not be getting a new one.

Later on she got into an arguement with my manager and got thrown out of the park. :)

·
Registered
370 Posts
....long story short...

when i was 16 and had just gotten my drivers license, my cousin (who was 15) and I, went over to a girls house who was kinda "easy"... we had to sneak in through the window, which was a crank window. hard as hell to climb in....

anyway, it was about 10 at night and her parents were in their room watching TV, she was supposed to be sleeping, so we were doing what horny little boys and girls do...when her mom knocked on the already locked door.

Mom: what are you doing in there...why is your door locked?

Girl: im sleeping mom...(stupid girl)

Mom: OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!

Girl: im coming.

so...my cuz and i are scrambling to put our pants on and try to get out the window...which had already been closed. so where did we go you ask... in the freaking closet. just as we were closing the closet door mom walks in. my fingers were holding the closet door shut and wrapped around the side of the sliding door. (you could see them from the outside) so needless to say mom trys to open it and im holding it shut.... she pulls the door out from the track and she says, OH MY GOD, YOU HAVE A BOY IN YOUR CLOSET, IM GOING TO GET YOUR DAD!!

I ran passed her and tried to get to the front door...my cousin was right behind me...

Mom: OH MY GOD, YOU HAVE 2 BOYS IN YOUR CLOSET...

so we finally found the front door in this house that we had never been in, and it had a chain lock on it, so it took what seemed like 5 min to open the door. finally we riped the chain off the door and ran across the street into the woods.

my new car that my dad and i had just rebuild (86 buick grand national) was parked up the road at the Mcdonalds, so we walked back to the car only to find out that i had taken my keys out of my pants pocket so that they wouldn't make noise while we were laying on the bed!!! ****!!

so no my car keys are in her house and after an hour or so of waiting, we went back to her window and knocked, only to find her mom and dad still in the room. he came out the door yelling...and we ran again.

after another hour or so, i ended up calling my dad from the mcdonalds, (cell phones weren't really a big thing yet) my dad ended up coming and getting us and after scolding us he went to the front door of her house at 11PM and politely told her dad that if he didn't give us back my keys that he would kick his skinny ass. lol

as he was telling me that i couldn't drive my car for a week, he was laughing and thought it was the funniest thing he had ever seen....

***sorry so long***

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Mach Stang's reminded me fo the first time I went off on a customer.

It was Friday night, family night at my work. (Large pizza, four drinks, 100 arcade tokens, and unlimited mini golf.) Needless to say it's a pretty big deal lol. We were busy as usual and our pizza chef was trying his best to keep up with orders.

He brings out one ladies pizza and tells me it's for the lady at the closest table. (Keep in mind he did this is sign language because he is deaf and I understand basic signs.)

The lady proceeds to come over and yell at us. Why? Because her pizza had been sitting on the counter for two long (approx 25 seconds). She continues to get in my face and my coworkers face and yell. She said she could read our lips and she began reading our lips after our pizza chef rudely pointed at her.

She was sure that he had done something to our pizza and called her bitch. She thinks this because last time she came in her pizza took too long, she complained, and thinks we are getting back at her.

We never did anything like that and our pizza chef is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. So I proceed to explain to her, as nicely as I possibly could, To stop yelling at my coworkers and I. Also that it was impossible for her to read our lips, based on the fact that we were not talking. The reason the chef pointed at you is because he is deaf and sign language is his only means of communication. You can't read his lips. (he can talk rather well and read lips extremely well but, I wanted her to feel bad.) And I personally guaranteed that her pizza had just came out the oven, nothing had been done to it, and she would not be getting a new one.

Later on she got into an arguement with my manager and got thrown out of the park. :)
sounds like you work at 76 golf world in stuart lol. those are the quality people ive seen there.

·
11.5:1 or GTFO
12,899 Posts
I have something to admit, I am talking to my friends ex right now. I know, dick move. Don't care. Not the first time I've talked to a friends ex and probably wont be the last.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
funny this thread came up.

Just today I TORE a customer up today.

So at work today, We were working on building a display in the main lobby entrance (I work at a grocery store). Well I was walking from the front to the back to get another pallet of stuff. So right now Im pulling and empty pallet jack, which makes enough noise. Anyways, as Im walking, apparently some guy was following me and trying to get my attention. Well I didnt hear/notice him till suddenly I heard him yell, "HEY!" really loudly.

I stopped and turned around and theres this guy, about mid 30s, pissed mad. Heres how the conversation went...

Guy: HEY!
*i stop and turn*
Guy: Are you ****ing deaf!? I've been trying to get your attention about 5 minutes ago! (hes in my face right now too)
Me: Actually yes. I am deaf thank you.
*His face turned really white right here*
Guy: well... Still you need to pay at...
Me: I dont need to do anything. I cant hear enough already. Plus Im pulling this loud ass jack around. Now your trying to get my attention and obviously it isnt working. Yelling at me to get me to stop was border line enough. But to yell in my face 'are you ****ing deaf', That is where I am going to tell you, 'yes I am'. And now that I got you feeling like a complete asshole, How may I assist you today?
Guy: *white faced* turns around and leaves.

I feel a little guilty for how that went. But that guy pissed me off and I had to put him in his place.
I wouldn't have felt guilty at all. People don't realize that just because you work in a grocery store doesn't mean you are a piece of **** that deserves to be treated like that.

I also work at a grocery store. Almost four months now and I'm gonna start training as an office assistant in a week or two so I try not to be too big of a smart ass with ignorant customers. They sure are pushing it, though..

·
Samurai Vomit Magnet
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
There are much better products out there brother. I used to be a huge Kashi guy until they got busted lying about their organic processes. Try Nature's Path cereals. They have an amazing pumpkin granola. For something different, get yourself some hemp granola, and some Liberte vanilla yogurt, and instead of pouring milk on your cereal, mix your granola or Nature's Path in with the yogurt.

I don't specifically save my fast food napkins for this purpose, but if one is laying around and I'm ready to pop, they come in handy.

Come. In. Handy.

To the thread topic... you said no felonies... so I'm going to go with that one time at toilet camp when a public toilet I was pooping into at a WaWa in Towanda Pennsylvania fell over as I started wiping and I wound up tap dancing around my own logs. I have the full story written out here somewhere but I'm way too tired to find it.
I am pretty limited in organic stuff here on base. But Kashi has like 9 grams of protein and 8 grams of fiber, it's not bad. I do that too with greek yogurt!

These are better stories than I thought!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
sounds like you work at 76 golf world in stuart lol. those are the quality people ive seen there.
I just googled that lol. No not there, but exact same thing. Our park wasn't quite that big due to our location (we were surronded on 3 sides by a mall and one by a road). But some of the other parks are a lot better then ours. Yeah we got some regulars and we were in a tourist-y town so we got brand new crazies ALLL year long.

·
I Blumpkin Entirely Way Too Much
6,802 Posts
When i was 17 i had a female friend move down to oklahoma, and we were pretty close so i decided i'd go spend the weekend with her. I got there, hung out with her and her dad for a while, took her out to dinner. When we got back we hooked up, and then laid down for bed. About 2am comes around and i had to ****....really really bad. So i hop up and run to the bath room.

After taking one of the worst shits of my life, i go to flush and theres NO water in the tank. So i freak the **** out. I end up using a shaving cream cap and filling it up in the sink and dumping it in the tank. I did that 20-30 times and finally got the toilet to flush....

But then the **** gets stuck... i clogged the damn toilet, so i run out to the kitchen and grab a glass, run back in and start refilling the tank AGAIN. But the **** wouldnt move. so i put the lid back on, grabbed my bag, got in the mustang and drove home. I havent talked to that girl since that night...

·
Canon Gang
8,240 Posts
When i was 17 i had a female friend move down to oklahoma, and we were pretty close so i decided i'd go spend the weekend with her. I got there, hung out with her and her dad for a while, took her out to dinner. When we got back we hooked up, and then laid down for bed. About 2am comes around and i had to ****....really really bad. So i hop up and run to the bath room.

After taking one of the worst shits of my life, i go to flush and theres NO water in the tank. So i freak the **** out. I end up using a shaving cream cap and filling it up in the sink and dumping it in the tank. I did that 20-30 times and finally got the toilet to flush....

But then the **** gets stuck... i clogged the damn toilet, so i run out to the kitchen and grab a glass, run back in and start refilling the tank AGAIN. But the **** wouldnt move. so i put the lid back on, grabbed my bag, got in the mustang and drove home. I havent talked to that girl since that night...
Lmao I can picture her walking in there and finding your steamy heap of ****, and a glass, and a shaving cream cap with water all over the place. Oh my god :lmao

·
Bo Baustin
13,134 Posts

hahahahahahahhaha!!!

·
:)
11,583 Posts
I think I was 7 when this happened, but we were traveling out of town and I had to take a **** or something. So we stopped at a gas station bathroom. It was one of those gas stations that had the outdoor bathroom in a separate building. It wasn't a multi-stall bathroom, rather a single person one, with just one toilet and a sink.

So I'm sitting there, don't think i've dropped any deuces yet. I thought I had the door locked, but some middle aged white guy came in and started washing his hands. I was shocked, and didn't say anything, and the dude just stood there washing his hands like I wasn't taking a ****. He turned around and looked at me and said something along the lines of "Hey there lil buddy! I'll just be a minute, gotta wash my hands, you go on ahead and do your business."

I was just wondering how the **** he got in there, and why he didn't get the **** out when he saw me sitting there trying to poo.

·
Registered
6,093 Posts
In my club days I was at a club called the 7 Seas. It had a tropical theme. They were having Blue Hawaiian specials that night. I drank a bunch. I hooked up with someone and we went out to the parking lot to make out in her car. We made out for a few minutes and she tells me she's hungry and wants to go get a Tommy Burger(Famous chile burger here in L.A.). I was so drunk I was like "whatever". We go grind and return to the club parking lot for more making out. We start getting hot and heavy and adjourn to the backseat. I'm on top of her pounding her out when all of a sudden I start feeling a little queasy. All of a sudden I start blowing chunks like Mt. St. Helens.

I puked all over her chest and a lot of the chunks also sprayed all over her face. She had a piece of hamburger in her ear!

By this time I was completely sober from shock. She just layed there with puke all over her repeating "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!". I felt like **** and kept trying to apologize while backing my ass out of the back seat and the car to get the **** out of there. The parking lot was directly in front of the club so, as I was backing out of the backseat and out of the car, my friends that I had come with were cooling off and just happened to catch me as I backed out of the car. Of course they had to yell out "HEY! That's Johns Ass!!!" to everyone else that was outside getting some fresh air.:facepalm:

I never saw that chick again but I'm sure she's still in therapy for that one!!:dunno

John

·
Registered
1,710 Posts

This reminds me of when me and my girlfriend first started going out, it was the middle of winter and her parents had gone away for the weekend they left on friday and we were going away we my parents the following day. So we decided to have a sleep over at her house :naughty: well the following morning I woke and had to **** as usual so I go take a **** go to flush and nothing happens. I try again and nothing happens so I try the sink and the shower NOTHING HAPPENS! So im kinda freaking out and it turns out the pipes are frozen and we had to leave to catch a flight so what do I do leave the **** in her toilet as a surprise for when her parents come home days later.....

Also one time in KFC my friend went to use the bathroom but came back instantly saying dude I cant take a dump in theere the locks broken. So being the good friend I am I say Ill watch the door. Except I didnt really care so when a large middle aged man asked if anyone was in the bathroom I said no and proceeded to walk away laughing while he walked in on my buddy taking a dump.

101 - 120 of 214 Posts