Votes: 2 11.1%
  • black chrome fr500 style rims

Votes: 2 11.1%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so its between a 2" cowl hood probably cervinis and lowering springs, a gt500kr hood and lowering springs, or black shelby razor rims (if i can find any black ones :()

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
the only place that has black ones that i can find are at shelby. but i vote for rims first bc would look strange w/ hood and drop w/out the rims.

·
Registered
748 Posts
wheels are nice. but a drop and hood would be better imo. especially if you are upping rim size to 19 or 20. stock rims look good and a drop makes it meaner. i say drop and hood will make a dramatic difference compared to only rims. definitely get razors though. love them.

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
i vote for wheels and a drop. the drop isn't a big price tag if you do the work yourself. if you do a hood with stock wheels it might look wrong. maybe if you have the optional wheels.....MAYBE

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you mean shelby.com

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i didnt specify that eventually i will have hood, drop, and rims but right now i only have the cash for the hood/drop or the rims

·
Registered
818 Posts
+1 on drop and hood...20's without being lowered just don't look right imo

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
i like those black chrome fr500's too, if i had the money i would buy them and switch them back and forth w/ my chrome razors.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts