Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so i got a 4 in. cowl hood for my 90 notch, but it hasnt been painted yet. And there is a guy who lives near me who has an extended 4 in. for his 90, and he wants to do a straight up trade. I kinda like the way the extended cowls look, but then i would have to do away with the windshield wipers. Even though its a weekend car and probably wouldn't be driven much in the rain. What do ya'll think i should do? Keep it, or trade.:dunno

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
keep it. those whipers are like condoms. better to have them and not need them than need them and not have them!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
keep it. those whipers are like condoms. better to have them and not need them than need them and not have them!
lol...thats some funny ****. And i dont know if i could make it work or not. I might be able to trim it...i dont know though. That thought never even crossed my mind

·
Registered
978 Posts
i would try to see if you could trim them if possible, or just take them off and keep them around until you know you might need them. always keep them handy in the car. they go on pretty simply.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts