Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a hood to clear the twinscrew supercharger that i will be getting. I don't really like the cowls and i love my gt scoop already. What are some nice hoods that you guys have came across the interweb?

·
Registered
374 Posts
WHAT DO YOU HAVE A 5.4. or are you buying some GIGANTIC blower lol. most twin screws will fit under the stock hood. it may not be your style but i love the spyder 3 hood or w/e. Im going to buy one my self it has the stock look that love with a more agressive look- bigger longer scoop kinda with more flair. (idk if it has more clearance tho.)

·
Registered
374 Posts

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Ya unless your getting the 2.6kb stock clearance will be fine for everything.

And i just got a 00 cobra R with a 3 inch cowl.. its sexy! :D

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts

Pics? I'm thinking of getting a 00 Cobra R for my Cobra soon :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Me too...black bullitts ftw :D

Edit: oh wait...are you talking about in the sig? Thats not my car lol thats burnin_yours
LMFAO yeah ive never seen a pick of your car however i love black bullets especially with deep dish 10 wide in the rear!

·
Registered
374 Posts

yeah the cobra r hood has a good look i just dont care for any of the other body parts it has, enless its a real cobra r.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
safi that is one pretty car you got there.

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
safi that is one pretty car you got there.
Why thank you :)

I still need to lower it. I've had everything needed to lower it since June, just haven't gotten around to it. If all goes well this weekend I may be able to get it done :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
Why thank you :)

I still need to lower it. I've had everything needed to lower it since June, just haven't gotten around to it. If all goes well this weekend I may be able to get it done :)
ah luckily its not to expensive on these cars i did it to my gt first thing when i got it.

on that extended hood scoop that looks well a tad bit odd.

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Pics? I'm thinking of getting a 00 Cobra R for my Cobra soon :)
None yet regretfully. Soon though. I got mine from Boss, and its pretty good looking!

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
The termi hood is my favorite its made to fit the eaton even those that have termi's that are running the KB's still have their stock hood so you shouldnt have a problem with clearance.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Sexiest Hood Ever.

It only has a very slight small cowl look to it. Plus has a lot of room under it.

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah i do plan on getting the 2.6 or 2.8/ Cobra fan i get a erection without even realizing it when i see that car.. i do plan on getting a cobra bumper.. and i do love the termi hoods. i just didn't know if there was clearence for the 2.6 er 2.8.

Black bullets are the ****. too bad when i bought my car the man put 18x9's all around and no 10 inch fat ass.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts