1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
might help if the pics would save to my comp..dunno why im having trouble with that...but just FYI...a guy in our club has that hood and it is pure sex in person...i have yet to find another hood for the s197 that comes close to its aggressive look and as said before pure sex appeal...

·
I Want A Good Speed Raping
13,304 Posts
you cant because the pictures are copywrited and you cant save them to your computer unless you have a crack get new pics and i can try.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry about that, didn't realize it wouldn't let you save the pics. But thanks StangGTR for fixing that.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha no problem. Appreciate the help.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
okay...i got a pic from my friends car for the hood...here's my shot at it...the color was fun trying to match...kinda off but close enough....reps appreciated if you want to give them...

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
that was really a pretty hard chop to do, and yours in much better than what mine was...i would rep you myself but i havent spread the love since repping you last.
lolz...some colors are easier then others...this is just included in the others catagory :yes

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That looks good 6er, thanks a lot for the help. Little off center haha but I don't care. Reps given.

And White, if you post yours I'll give reps, I appreciate the effort on your part.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
That looks good 6er, thanks a lot for the help. Little off center haha but I don't care. Reps given.

And White, if you post yours I'll give reps, I appreciate the effort on your part.
yeah..the two pics i had didn't match up much...i had to warp it a bit to get it that close

1 - 18 of 18 Posts