Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of getting a cowl for the stang. Does anyone have a functional cowl.
i want something to help get some of the heat out of the engine bay and also do you drive it in the rain.

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
there all functional.. they all have either a screen or just an opening at the back cowl area and never had a problem with rain because the dizzy is at the front of the motor on fords

·
Banned
980 Posts
there all functional.. they all have either a screen or just an opening at the back cowl area and never had a problem with rain because the dizzy is at the front of the motor on fords
Exactly what Ryan just said, The only hoods I have ever had a problem with was the Mach1 hoods and cobra r svo hoods. and that was because when water got in the vents it went right on my dizzy and **** that! get a 2.5 /3 " cowl hood and call it a day. Dont go too big if you don't need it!! I roll with 5.5 " + and I love it, but I think on some cars it looks assarific. Just my .02

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
cervinis, harwood, h o fibertrends

·
Registered
229 Posts
Go with HO Fibertrends best bag for the buck IMHO.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
my vote goes to cervinis

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've got 3" on mine.. to me its the perfect size.. it sticks out enough to see it.. it looks bad ass.. and its not as sight restricting and terrifying as the 5" haha.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts