Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen this hood on any cars?
Curious to see how it would look. Actually has anyone got any pics of any carbon fiber hoods. ;)

·
Registered
748 Posts
havent seen it on any cars in person. believe i have a pic of it in a magazine (seibon mustang at sema). i thinkit would be cool and different. either leave it in C.F. trim or paint it. but just take it off if you get cold weather (like 40 or below). my buddy had both of his crack (integra and wrx). they stil looked good, but you could see the clear crakcing due to the cold weather. once he bought a replacement hood he swappeed hoods for winter time (november 1-march 1). hood has held up since. besides its lighter.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't seen any stangs with it yet...looking to get an idea of what it would look like. I wouldn't leave it raw, probably partially paint it.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
looks like a mix between the cobra r and the Saleen extreme hood....definitely a busy design, not bad though

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like to keep my options open, so I'm looking at a ton of different hoods right now, even the expensive carbon fiber route.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
I just ordered the Saleen extreme hood and I think it is one of the sickest subtle designs out there. A guy that lives around me has it on his GT and it looks SICK...so aggressive, yet subtle, I love it!

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
I like the saleen, but I'm going with the Concept hood... stock looking from the side, biut with a nice ram air sytem from the front. I love it.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think carbon fiber is awesome, but almost twice as much price wise typically. I would have to paint some if not most of it, not a fan of the raw cf hoods...alittle ricey imo.

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
I have added about 4 mods on my car since my last set of pics...I am waiting until next week to debut everything (including a secret surprise) :cool:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts