Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys i need some hood advice.. i guess what do you think looks good.. i wanted the saleen powerflow hood but after waiting for three months saleen said won't be able to do it. So yea.. i like this its similar but its actually functional since the inside leads air to the intake and it has heat extractors.. tell me what yall think or some other ideas

Mustang A61 Hood, Mustang Ram Air Hoods, Mustang Hoods

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Faym good one lol.. bigchris i don't really feel it to much on my model.. but that's juste

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Blah blah i havent seen one for your model...

·
Registered
371 Posts
I like the cervinis stalker hood.

·
Registered
78 Posts
The gt500 looks the best on 05-09 mustangs but then looks weird with a gt bumper i'm looking to get roush bumber and customize it to resemble a gt5oo that should scream im a monster

·
Registered
13,626 Posts
It's not really that functional, it just vents air toward your CAI, and not that well. You would be better off taking a dryer hose and running it from the front grill up to your air cleaner. Now if you ran one of these, or a Hilborn type scoop (that's what I'm going to do one day) sticking out of your hood, up into the air stream, now that would be funtional.

·
KILLER
1,722 Posts
VIS Stalker hood. Same as Saleen. Had it on my 2010. Vid is of my exhaust, but it shows the hood in motion.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts