Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Can't say I have heard of them. Those prices are about 200 less then a cervini's tho. Might not have good fitment I would really look into them before purchasing.

·
Registered
75 Posts
thats pretty cheap for a hood,but you want to be careful,i got a cobra r front for a different mustang i had and it took alot of work to get it to look right,nothing lined up right,also with a fiberglass hood your going to want to put hood pins in becouse the factory hood latch will rip right out of the hood and you'll be replacing a windshield and fixing dents in your roof

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
do a search on corral.net.. they've been known to be piss poor quality just like Cincinnati composites
Cincinnati composites, is a pain in the ass the people that run that place are clueless, customer service sucks. I still have the hood but I will go with Cervinis from now on. The money you save on the hood you will spend with your body man fixing the junk.

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
I am happy with my Cervini's hood/hatch/bumper all have nice fitment.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I bought a a new hood that came from Design Concepts many years ago & it wasn't close to perfect. Rear drivers side corner stuck up about a half inch higher than the fender & couldn't adjust the latch to keep the hood closed tight & also had stress cracks show up in a few spots a short while after being painted. I will never spend any $$$ on one of thier hoods again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts